Get Well Wishes

Howdy!

Today's card is for friend's father who is currently in ICU.  I wanted it to be manly-ish and simple.  So, I used a Basic Gray card base with a piece of Birthday Bouquet DSP that features Mossy Meadow and Whisper White as my card front.

I stamped a flower from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set with StazOn Black Ink on a piece of 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" thick white cardstock.  I colored it with Marina Mist and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers.  I layered my colored piece over a 1 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Basic Gray and 2" x 3" piece of Old Olive.

Next, I stamped "get well wishes" from Teeny Tiny Sentiments on a scrap of thick white with Memento Tuxedo Black and punched it out with my Word Window Punch - making sure to place the sentiment to the far right.  On the left, I placed a Candy Dot Brad Base and an Old Olive Candy Dot.  I popped this up on dimensionals to finish of the card.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts