Watercolor Valentine

Howdy!

I'll be honest, my husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day at all; and, I don't even have a Valentine's Day set.  But, my MIL celebrates every holiday and my parents got married on Valentine's Day.  SO, I made a couple of cards.  Here is the first that I CASEd from KWerner Designs.  This is the one that I will be sending to my MIL.

I traced hearts with a soft pencil and then watercolored each with Pink Pirouette, Real Red, and Rich Razzleberry.  After all the hearts dried, I used Wisteria Wonder to drop in a background.

Finally, once everything was completely dry, I used a felt tip black pen to out line one of the hearts and write in the sentiment.  Lastly, I added a few rows of "stitching" to the bottom.  I placed the finished front over a Rose Red base.

I'll share the second card soon.  Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts