Make a Wish

Howdy!

Today's card is a simple birthday card for a family friend.  Her favorite color is green, so wanted that to be the predominant color without being too drab.

So, I used a Melon Mambo card base with a piece of polka dot DSP from the Birthday Bouquet DSP.  For decoration, I stamped the balloon outline from the Balloon Celebration stamp set on Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, and Mossy Meadow.  Next, I used my Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch out said balloons (you can get the whole bundle here).  I chose a sentiment from the Party Wishes stamp set that I used my Stampin' Write Markers in Mossy Meadow and Melon Mambo stamping it on thick white cardstock.  Afterwards, I punched it out with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch and dotted the confetti with my Gold Wink of Stella.

I stamped the strings and a bow from the Balloon Celebration stamp set, but didn't quite get the bow lined up correctly, honestly.  I used snail to adhere the large Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron directly to the card.  Then, I used one layer of dimensionals on all the small balloons and two layers of dimensionals on the sentiment.  And finally, I colored all the balloons with the Clear Wink of Stella.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts