Wedding Wishes

Howdy!

Today's card was made at the request of a coworker about to attend a wedding.

I started with an Early Espresso base cut to fit money on the inside pocket (10" x 6 1/2", scored on the long side at 4 1/2" and 9"); and, a Very Vanilla card front cut to 6 1/4" x 4 1/4".  I used the Birthday Blooms stamp set from the Spring Occasions Catalog stamped in Black StazOn ink that I then colored with my Stampin' Write Markers in Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, and So Saffron.  Afterwards, I stamped Wedding Wishes from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch.  I layered with over an Early Espresso Decorative Label.


For the inside, I used another sentiment from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Very Vanilla.  Finally, I used some Tear & Tape to seal up the sides of the flap.


Of course, this card being a custom size, it needed a custom envelope.  I used my envelope punch board with some pink computer paper to create an envelope.  Lastly, I used Blushing Bride ink and a sentiment from You're So Lovely in the corner of the envelope as a finishing touch.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts