PPA 287

Howdy!

Today's PPA Challenge called for use of Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, and Calypso Coral.  I didn't feel like doing a card again, so I did a little box to hold 3x3" cards with their envelopes.  I will have a full tutorial for you Saturday, but for today, here are the materials that I used...

I used Old Olive cardstock for the box itself.  I used Calypso Coral cardstock with Wild Flower Fields DSP (from our Sale-A-Bration Flyer) for the panels.  I used my Project Life Corner Rounder to add a nice finishing detail to my flap.

I stamped the "hello" from A Dozen Thoughts on thick white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black and punched it out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle.  I placed this over a 1" circle of Lost Lagoon with dimensionals and put the whole thing on the corner of the flap.  To decorate the bottom portion of the box and bring in more Lost Lagoon, I punched a couple of flowers using my Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and another with my Petite Petals Punch.  I used Calypso Coral Candy Dots in the center to finish everything off.


Check back Saturday for exact measurements of all the materials and a full video tutorial.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. adorable card and special fold...thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling box, Jessica! I love how you decorated it. Your detailing is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with my color challenge at the PPA this week! Looking forward to your tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as sweet as it can be. You've given me a new idea for my Baker's Box. Thank you!

    Thank you for playing with Pals Paper Arts for Color Challenge PPA287. Hope to see you next week for Sketch Challenge 288!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Such a great idea to make a card box. Love the curvy corners and perfect borders. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet project, Jessica! Great use of these colors in various elements of the box. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet box, Jessica! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts