A Whole Lot of Lovely

Howdy!

Here is a mini circle card.  I used the Circles Collection Framelits to cut out two circles of Island Indigo and a nesting circle of Pool Party and Whisper White (for the inside).   Then, I punched a 2 3/8" scallop circle from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  For the focal point, I stamped the sentiment from A Whole Lot of Lovely hostess stamp set in Island  Indigo.  I quickly covered that with clear embossing powder and heat set it.  Then, I punched that out with the 2" Circle Punch.

I adhered the white circle to one of the Island Indigo circles and then scored it 1/4" from the edge (I would recommend 1/2", honestly) and used liquid glue on the scored portion to adhere the other Island Indigo circle.  Then, I added the Pool Party circle to that, followed by the Blushing Bride scallop circle with dimensionals.  Finally, I added the stamped circle with dimensionals.

As a final touch, I stamped the bloom from the same stamp set with Pool Party ink, that I stamped off once, on the envelope.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts