Thinking of You on a Bicycle

Howdy!

Today's card uses the two new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets:  Pedal Pusher and Party Pants.  I have, to my surprise, fallen in love with Pedal Pusher.  I just keep making cards with it!  This is the first one that I did.

I started with a thick white card front and using a piece of scrap paper sponged a ground with Wild Wasabi.  Then, I used Tempting Turquoise to sponge a sky.  Next, I stamped my bicycle, basket, flowers with Memento (I recommend StazOn or Archival, though.  I ended up having to trace the image with my Stampin' Write Marker in Basic Black).  Then, I just colored my heart out.  After that, I stamped the clouds from Balloon Celebration with Versramark and covered then with white embossing powder.  After heat setting that, I stamped my sentiment from with Memento and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and a  Tempting Turquoise layer with my 1 3/8" circle punch.

I added the card front to a thick white A2 base and then adhered the Tempting Turquoise circle.  I layered my sentiment with dimensionals, et voila!

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts