PPA 293

Howdy!

Here's another PPA challenge.  This time we are working Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, and So Saffron.  These colors said baby to me, but I didn't need another baby card.  Plus, I was itching to do a 3D project.  So, when I saw this video by SuNN Stampin I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I used Mint Macaron for my box and lid and So Saffron as my "drawer".  I used Blushing Bride based DSP from the Love Blossoms DSP stack.  To decorate the box, I punched two sets of flowers from the Petite Petals punch and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack then placed a Blushing Bride Candy Dot in the larger flowers and a Mint Macaron Enamel Dot from the It's My Party Enamel Dots in the smaller ones after lifting them with my piercing mat and the back of my paper piercer.  I, also, stamped "sweet treats" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black and punched it out with with the Word Window Punch.  I used the edge of dimensionals on the right side of the sentiment and a glue dot on the left.
Then, I placed the first set of flowers in a cluster using glue dots with the sentiment and the other on the lid.

I added a Candy Dot Brad Base with another enamel dot as a drawer handle.  And finally, I added a White Satin Stitched Ribbon bow.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Jessica... this is so stinkin' cute!!!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week for PPA293. Hope to see you next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the little drawer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome treat holder..love the idea and the spring look! Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this project, Jessica? I love it! Great use of these colors. Thank you so much for playing along with this week’s Pals Paper Arts color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a fun idea and the sentiment is perfect. I need one of these at my stamping desk. Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Jessica! Love the way you chose to use the colors, and those little enamel dots are the perfect finish. (I also noticed those yummy M&M's, my favs!) Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts