Get Well & Have a Cuppa

Howdy!

Today's card is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.  The base is Pacific Point.  The card front is thick white cut to 5" x 5".  I cut a cup and the heart steam from the Cups & Kettles die set using using my Big Shot.  Then, I used some 2-Way Glue on the cup and let it go clear, so it would be a temporary hold.  I placed it on my card front and used my Stampin' Sponges with Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, and Cucumber Crush to create a fun background that once I pulled up the die cut let a clean white negative space that really pops.  I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the steam heart and stamped the "better get better" from A Dozen Thoughts stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  It was a little off center when I stamped it, so I added a small heart from the Made with Love stamp set.

Thanks for visiting!


Comments

  1. Really pretty card. Thanks for including instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts