PPA 294

Howdy!

Today's PPA Challenge is the sketch to the right, and below you'll find my interpretation. :)

I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base that I embossed with our Elegant Dots folder.  Then, I layered a strip of Timeless Elegance DSP, followed by a strip of Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black.

For my focal image/sentiment, I cut nesting squares of Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla.  I stamped my sentiment from Birthday Blooms in Memento Black and accented it with Candy Dots.  Finally, I popped it up on dimensionals, et voila!





Comments

  1. Your card scream The Roaring 20's! Love that era and love our card. Thank you for playing with the Pals Paper Art sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red & black is such a great combination and it suits that beautiful piece of DSP so well. I love how your sentiment is the focal point too. Thanks for playing along at the PPA this week and for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a rich card! Lucky the person who receives this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts