Totally Grateful Thank You Card

Howdy!

Today's card is a shaker card.  Though I am new to this trend, I am in LOVE them now!  This particular card I sent to my MIL for a very generous birthday gift that she gave me (which is what actually allowed me to get the stamp set, punch, and paper).

My base for this card is Tempting Turquoise with an Island Indigo card front, topped with a piece of Tempting Turquoise DSP from the Brights DSP Stack.  To create the shaker window, I adhered the DSP to the Island Indigo piece and then ran it through my Big Shot with an oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits.  I glued a piece of acetate to the back of this piece.  Then, I added dimensional tape.  I filled the window with sequins and glitter and placed a piece of Tempting Turquoise behind this.  After I adhered the mechanism to the card base I stamped my sentiment from the Grateful Bunch stamp set on white cardstock with Island Indigo ink and punched it out with my Extra Large Oval Punch.  Next, I stamped the flower trio from the stamp set in Island Indigo ink on Tempting Turquoise cardstock and used the rest of the Grateful Bunch Bundle by punching them out with the Blossom Bunch Punch.  Then, I curled them with my bone folder, place rhinestones in the center, and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots.



I adore how this card came out and will definitely be making more shaker cards.  I will also be using this stamp set A TON.  I am head over hills for the font; and, I'm just crazy about the images.  You will be seeing a lot of things made with this set, FOR SURE!

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts