A Note for a Green Bean

Howdy!

As I have mentioned before, I work at Starbucks.  And, I enjoy giving cards to my baristas and fellow managers.  When, we hire a new barista, we lovingly call them a "green bean," as that is how starts :)  With that in mind, I decided to make some mini cards.  Here is the first one...


I started by stamping the bean stamp from Coffee Café stamp set all over the front of a 3" x 3" Crumb Cake mini card base in Garden Green.  Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Best Birds stamp set in Garden Green on a piece of Very Vanilla.  I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits and my Big Shot to cut this out.  I, also, cut out an Early Espresso heart using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits (why they aren't called the Layering Hearts Framelits, I will never understand lol).


With everything stamped and cut out, I'm ready to start layering.  First, I tied a bit of Linen Thread in a bow around the heart, then added the that with Snail to the card base.  Then, I layered the sentiment over that with dimensionals.  Finally, I added a little to-go coffee cup from the Coffee Break DSP (see last post here to find out how I had this ready) with a dimensional and we were ready to go!  When it's time for giving, I'll sign it with something to the effect of, "...because today is the day you joined our team."

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts