Top Seller Card

Howdy!

We recently had a 25% off all of our at-home coffees and teas at the store, and one particular kiddo really shined in selling it.  So, of course, I have to make him a little card.


I decided to make him a shaker card, so I started by stamping and cutting out (thank you Big Shot and Coffee Cups Framelits) coffee beans in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and tea tags in Dapper Denim.  I created a sentiment using the Tabs for Everything stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla and punched that out with a 1" Circle Punch.  While I was cutting, I also made my window using the small cup from the framelits and bit of Crumb Cake and a circle to back my sentiment using the Layering Circles Framelits and Island Indigo (I meant to grab Dapper Denim, but accidents happen).

With all of the Big Shot work done, I grabbed a sponge and my Early Espresso ink and just went after all the edges of the card front, a Crumb Cake 3" x 3" mini card base, my sentiment circle, and the blue circle.  With that done, I added piece of Window Sheet to the back of the card front.  Then, I used one of Foam Adhesive Strips to outline the back of the window and added all my beans and tea tags.  I added that to my card base.


With the card mostly done, I added a piece of twine to the front of the blue circle using a mini glue dot and added the sentiment circle over that using a dimensional.  I added the whole thing to card front with some Fast Fuse.  Finally, I stuck the end of the twine down to the card base under the front using another glue dot.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts