Partner of the Quarter

Howdy!

Every quarter each store recognizes a partner that is somehow extraordinary in the their attitude, work ethic, or both.  Basically someone that we just can't see living without.  So, in addition to the certificate and goodies that our Partner of the Quarter received from the company, I decided to make him a card, as well.


I started stamping a sentiment from the Best Birds stamp set on a piece of thick white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink (yes, I use the sentiments in this set a lot and no, I don't think I have used one of the birds once lol).  Next, I add a piece of Going Places DSP on a Crumb Cake 3" x 3" mini card base.


Now, I started layering.  I added a french press that prepped from the Coffee Break DSP (see this post for more info) using Snail.  Then, using a mini glue dot, I added pieces of the Copper Metallic Thread.  With those in place, I added my sentiment using dimensionals.  Finally, I added a little to-go latte with dimensionals, as well.

Hopefully, he likes this little card and thinks it's manly enough ;)

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts