Pen Note

Howdy!

Today's card is super simple.  It was quick and easy and little meditative.  Originally, I was going to include a sentiment from Happy Together that said, "Just a note...", but decided that the card just didn't need it.  Of course, if I change my mind and want add a sentiment I definitely can.  That's the beauty of creating blank cards.


I started by stamping the pens from the Crafting Forever stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on thick white.  Then, I started coloring... I used my Stampin' Write Markers in Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide, and Delightful Dijon (Retire; but I love it as a "gold."  If CASE'ing this card, try Crushed Curry instead.)  Once everything was colored, I covered all my Delightful Dijon sections with my Gold Wink of Stella (Also retired; honestly, I'm not a fan of the gold and understand why it retired.  If you're CASE'ing definitely use the Clear Wink of Stella that we still carry.  You'll get more sparkle and I still may add a bit.)  Then, I cut those out with the Layering Ovals Framelits.


With the hard part done, I layered a piece of Eastern Palace DSP over a Tranquil Tide A2 card base.  Then, I tied a bow around the card using our Finely Woven Ribbon in Tranquil Tide.


Finally, I added the pen piece to the card using dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts