I Love You More Than Chocolate

Howdy!

I love to send unexpected "thinking of you" type cards.  This one I made with my mama in mind.  She and I both love chocolate and when someone gives us a box (or bag or anything...) of chocolate, we tend to eat a bite at a time and make it last forever lol  So, I made a card that looks like a whole box of chocolates!


I started with a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and stamped the four different wrapper shapes from the More Than Chocolate stamp set in Early Espresso randomly until I filled the whole card front.  Then, I used Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, and Real Red (my mommy's favorite color is red) to fill in all the wrappers with the chocolate stamps and their toppings.  I tried to mimic milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and a colored white chocolate.  With the box of chocolates complete, I wrapped it with Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon and tied a bow :)


With that done, I stamped a sentiment from the same set on a piece of Very Vanilla.  I cut that out with the Layering Ovals Framelits, and while I was at it, I cut out a scalloped oval in Early Espresso using the same set.  Next, I stamped the bitten chocolate from the stamp set in Soft Suede and the topping in Real Red on the sentiment oval.  I used Snail to layer the sentiment on the scalloped oval and then dimensionals to add it to the card front.  Finally, I used Fast Fuse to add the "box of chocolates" to an Early Espresso A2 card base.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts