A Festive Birthday Card

Howdy!

Here is festive birthday card for a dear friend.  She loves orange (unlike me lol), so I used that as my springboard.

I thumbed through my DSPs to see which one included a good orange option and settled on... surprise, surprise... the Festive Birthday DSP, which includes Pumpkin Pie - a nice bright orange.  I added a piece of this to an A2 Pumpkin Pie card base and moved on to my stamping.

The stamping for this card is pretty minimal, but very effective.  I stamped the Stylized Birthday stamp in Pumpkin Pie on thick white.  Then, I used my Big Shot and the Layering Squares Framelits to cut it out.  Next, I used the same framelit set to cut out a Melon Mambo square layer and a Pumpkin Pie scalloped square layer.  Using dimensionals, I stacked these up.



I added the sentiment piece to the card and finished the whole thing with a Melon Mambo enamel heart.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts