A Good Day

Howdy!

Here is another work anniversary card.

I started by stamping a sentiment from the Best Birds stamp set on vellum in Island Indigo.  I very quickly covered that with clear embossing powder.  I heat set that and set it aside to cool.

Next, I layered a piece of Blooms & Bliss DSP on a piece of Mint Macaron.  Then, I added a strip of Mint Macaron to it and topped that with a bow.  I put the whole piece on an Island Indigo 3" x 3" mini card base.


Once the vellum was cool, I cut it and a piece of Mint Macaron out with the Layering Circles.  Using a bit of Stampin' Sponge and a bit of liquid glue, I covered the Mint Macaron circle in a then layer of glue.  I added the vellum circle on top of that and placed an acrylic block on top to let it dry.  Finally, I added the sentiment piece to the card with dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts