Thinking Of You

Howdy!

Sometimes we all need a little something to make us smile and, I think, a card can do that.

I started by repeat stamping a strip of thick white with a sentiment from the Sealed With Love stamp set in Basic Gray.  Then, I pieced a sentiment together from the Window Shopping stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on thick white.  I cut that out with the Layering Ovals.  I, also, cut out a corresponding Cherry Cobbler oval and added the sentiment oval to the it with dimensionals.

Next, I embossed a piece of Basic Gray using my Big Shot and the Falling Petals embossing folder and I started layering.  I added the "hugs & kisses" strip to the left side with Fast Fuse.  Then, I topped that with the ovals.  Finally, I added the whole front to a Cherry Cobbler A2 card base.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts