Loving Thank You

Howdy!

Today's card is a crisp thank you note for a dearly loved friend.  She is loud and fun, so I decided to use colors that matched that, but wanted to keep it a little understated.

I started by stamping a sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in black on white.  I punched that out with the Decorative Label Punch to give the edges some interest.

Next,  I used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out a couple of hearts in Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.  I put those together with each other and the sentiment piece with a couple of glue dots and then added a Bow Paper Clip.

Then, I added a piece of Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper to a layer of Bermuda Bay, which I then added to a Basic Black A2 card base.


I topped the card with the heart and sentiment piece using dimensionals.  I could have called it good at this point, but I felt it need just a little something more.  So, I finished it all off with a Melon Mambo heart enamel shape.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts