Lacey Encouragement

Howdy!

A friend was having a rough week, so what's my answer... make a card.

I started by stamping a strip of lace repeatedly from the Delicate Details stamp set (retired; but, the Grateful Bunch has a beautiful lace strip, as well) in Island Indigo ink on a piece of Pool Party cardstock.  I layered that on a piece of Island Indigo.

Next, I stamped my sentiment from All Things Thanks in Island Indigo on Very Vanilla.  I layered that on a piece of Early Espresso.

I layered that on the lace piece with dimensionals and then the lace piece on an Early Espresso A2 card base, also with dimensionals.  At this point, I felt with was missing a little something.  So, I added a small Island Indigo flower (from the retired Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, I really miss this pack...) that I sponged with the matching ink and elevated with the back of my paper piercer and a stamping mat.  I added a large pearl to the center and then added the finished flower to the sentiment with a glue dot.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts