Mother's Day #2

Howdy!

Today's is the first card I made for my darling mother-in-law (more on the first part later).

For this card I utilize the new Eastern Medallions Thinlits (on sale now!).  I started by cutting the flower and inner design into a square piece of Early Espresso.  I backed that with Cherry Cobbler and then added that to a piece of Gold Foil Paper.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Timeless Tags stamp set in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and used the Layering Circles Framelits.  I popped that up with a dimensional in the center of the flower.


Then, I ran my 5" x 5" Early Espresso card base through my Big Shot with the Seaside Embossing Folder.  I added a bit of Very Vanilla and gold ribbon around the card and layered the flower/sentiment piece to the card and done ;)

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts