Funky Thank You

Howdy!

Here is a funky thank you inspired by a shirt the recipient wore and CASE'd from a card I saw on Pinterest (that I can't seem to refind at the moment).

I started by stamping "thank you" from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in Fresh Fig on Very Vanilla.  Then, I stamped the flower-like image from the stamp set in Bermuda Bay on a piece of Very Vanilla and used the dot image in Fresh Fig to create interest on the "petals".

Next, I got out my Big Shot.  I used the Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, and piece of Crumb Cake cardstock to create a focal point (again).  I, also, used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut out the thank you from before and a Very Vanilla circle to back the medallion.


Now for all the layering... I started by dotting the back of the medallion with the Fine Tip Glue Pen and placed that over the Very Vanilla Circle.  I set an acrylic block on top of those to dry and moved the card layers for a bit.  I added piece of Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper to a Thick Very Vanilla A2 card base.  Then, I layered the stamped panel onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and wrapped with our Linen Thread.  I added that to the card with Fast Fuse.  Now, I added the thank you circle to medallion with dimensionals.  Finally, I added the completed medallion to the card over the linen thread with dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts