Full Circle

Howdy!

We have a lot of work anniversaries and birthdays in May, so I am making a lot of cards lol bear with me as I share them all with you.

This one is a circular card that I created for a special coworker using our Layering Circles Framelits and the new Eastern Medallions Thinlits.  I started by cutting out two of the largest (3") circles from the Layering Circles Framelits in Pear Pizzazz and scored one circle 1/2" in.

Next, I used a few of the thinlits from the Eastern Medallions set with Fresh Fig and then cut that out with the largest circle again.


I layered the medallion circle over the unscored Pear Pizzazz circle using our Fine Tip Glue Pen.  I weighed it down with a block while it dried and moved on to sentiment.

I stamped "congratulations" on a strip of Very Vanilla in Fresh Fig.  Then, I used the same circle framelit to cut the edges to match.  I used dimensionals to attach the sentiment to the medallion circle.  Finally, I used Fast Fuse to attach the front to the scored circle.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts