A Graduation Cap

Howdy!

Today's card is a simple graduation card that I actually really like.  It's perfect if you have a lot of graduates in your life, or just don't have much time at hand.  

I started by cutting a piece of Basic Black to a 5" x 5" square card base.  Then, I added a Tranquil Tide tassel from the Mini Tassels Assortment pack to a Basic Black circle that created with the 1/2" Circle Punch with mini glue dots.  I added that to the card base at an angle with dimensionals to create the look of a graduation cap.

I lined that with a piece of white that I stamped to match the angle of the "cap" with list of superlatives from the Endless Birthday stamp set and finished that with "happy graduation" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.


Sadly, I forgot to photograph the inside and the pictures of the outside didn't come out great, but I think you get the idea.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts