Elegant Thank You

Howdy!

I had a surprise customer order the other day and, of course, I had to send a thank you note!  I wanted to keep it simple and elegant, but showcase some new products - the Eastern Palace Suite and Thick Very Vanilla cardstock.

I started by stamping "thank you" from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in black on Very Vanilla.  I ran that through my Big Shot with the Layering Circles Framelits.  While I had my Big Shot out, I used a couple of dies from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits with Gold Foil to create a focal point.

Next, I took an A2 card base of Thick Very Vanilla and cut about 1/2" off the edge.  To this, I added a strip of Goil Foil.  Then, I added the golden medallion to the card using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  Finally, I added the "thank you" with dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts